The St. Lawrence County Public Health Department will be administering COVID-19 vaccinations (Moderna) on Friday, April 2nd from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM at the Gouverneur Community Center at 4673 State Hwy. 58, Gouverneur, NY 13642, for all eligible individuals:
1. Priority Group 1b Essential Workers (click for list of essential workers in 1b)
• Bring proof of employment— can be an employee ID, pay stub, letter from employer, or proof via an app (Lyft, Uber, etc.)
2. Individuals with Comorbidities (click for list of eligible comorbidities)
3. Individuals 30 years and up
There are two steps to complete the registration process for a vaccine:
1. Registration: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
2. Attestation of eligibility: Please complete the eligibility form prior to your vaccination: NYS Vaccine Form
Please bring proof that both the registration and the eligibility have been completed either by printing or taking a screenshot on your phone.
If there are no slots left when you go to register, please fill out the Vaccine Contact List Form found our website: https://www.stlawco.org/Departments/PublicHealth/CovidContactList and you will be placed on standby.
Please also review these guidelines to ensure you are eligible on the day of your vaccine:
• Wear a short sleeve shirt to expose your upper arm for the vaccination
• If you are currently in isolation or quarantine due to COVID-19, you are not eligible. You will need to schedule at a later date upon availability.
• You must be at least 18 to receive the Moderna vaccine.
• You must be available for the second dose on April 30th.
• Please do not enter the vaccine clinic until 5 minutes before your appointment time to maintain COVID-19 safety and prevent gathering.
If you have further questions regarding the vaccine or need help with the registration process, please call the St. Lawrence County Public Health Department at 315-386-2325 or email SLCCOVID19SharedMailbox@stlawco.org.
Below is a screen shot of what your registration ticket will look like and confirmation of vaccine form submission. Please bring copies or screen shots of them with you.