The St. Lawrence County Public Health Department invites all residents, agencies, and businesses to partake in the “I Wear a Mask to Protect” campaign. The campaign’s purpose is to help kindly encourage and remind everyone to continue wearing face coverings when out in public to protect family, friends, and our community.
Here’s how to participate in the campaign:
- Go to https://www.stlawco.org/Departments/PublicHealth/PublicHealth to find a copy of the campaign directions and the “I wear a mask” / “We wear masks” templates.
- Print off the template of your choosing.
- Using a marker, finish the sentence “I/we wear a mask to protect..”
- Hold the sign and take a photo.
- Send your photo to SLCCOVID19@stlawco.org AND post on your social media page using the hashtag #RestartSTLC
All photo submissions will be reviewed by a committee for the potential section to be displayed on a billboard in St. Lawrence County! The committee consists of The St. Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce, Cornell Cooperative Extension of St. Lawrence County, Claxton Hepburn Medical Center, and the St. Lawrence County Public Health Department. We are hoping to select eight photos to be displayed.
If you have questions regarding the campaign, please call the St. Lawrence County Public Health Department at 315-386-2325.