Soil & Water
1942 Old DeKalb Rd.
Canton, New York 13617
The Soil and Water Conservation District of St. Lawrence County was established by the County Board of Supervisors on June 11, 1957 in response to landowners’ needs and interest in soil and water conservation programs.
The County Legislature appoints seven directors to the Soil and Water Conservation District Board of Directors. Two directors represent the legislature, one the Farm Bureau, one the Grange, and three are Directors-at-Large. The District is a legal subdivision of state government and is responsible under state law for conservation work within its boundaries.
Please click on the thumbnail below to see the Organizational Chart.
The Official Web Site for St. Lawrence County Government
County Courthouse, 48 Court Street • Canton, New York 13617 - 1169