Provides developmental assessments of children age birth to three. Educate parents regarding child developmental stages. Referrals made to other providers as needed.
Children age birth to 3 years meeting the following criteria:
- birth weight at or below 3 lbs. 5 oz.
- spent 10 days or more in a neonatal special care unit
- mother is less than 16 years of age
- has a diagnosed health problem that might affect development
- parent or doctor suspects a potential for slow development
A Denver Screening test is performed in the home. Questionnaires addressing motor skills, language skills, problem solving and social development of your child are periodically sent to parents.
Contact the Child Find Program at (315) 386-2325